Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Scientist in Our Midst

This past week was spent aboard and waiting for plane connections. There is no more difficult solitude imo as when alone, thinking of home in a strange city. I read this prompt in my hotel room at the end of an exhausting day of convention activities and it turned my perspective around 180 degrees...what timing! I sat back against the pillows with permission to let my thoughts wander. Thus was born MeeKnott.

1. Me not very good artist



2. But me have lots to say




3. Sometimes me get flash visions



4. Mind trumps Brain? Me not know ‘cept brain functions by rules and mind don’t.







5. If ugly men were pretty women, and pretty men ugly women, would the world be any saner? Me not know.








6.

from Beetle Bug Coffee Mug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home