Thursday, April 27, 2006

Red Shoes

“Wait, wait for me.”

All I have to do is put on my red shoes, make sure I have my amulet bag and I’m ready to go. Let’s see, yes, here is my anchor for keeping my place as I flit about the world, my unicorn medallion representing strength, courage, pride, beauty, and lifting up of unity. And last but not least my rose colored glasses. What a lovely way to look at life.

I also carry within me, a curve which represents my smile, a cross which represents my heart, and a line which represents the path that I must follow. And oh those shoes, but not just any color shoes; they must be red. The sacred red color brings the gift of earth from the West. Indigenous traditions throughout the world understand and are masters in the use of knowledge and the nurturing and healing of Mother Earth.
And now that I have my red shoes on I’ll dance to my own tune for a change. They’ll take me wherever I wish to go, as they transform me into whatever I wish to be.

So come on everyone, grab your cache, slip on your red shoes and let’s begin our journey. There’s no stopping us now.

namaste’
sage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home